I would like to share a bit knowledge of feasibilty study on software development. The study is about on what aspects should be considered on deciding either to develop or purchase the system.
1. Economical feasibilty, this will consider regarding the available budget to tackle the poroblem.
2. Technical feasibilty, this is about the technical skill is currently had, are we having the required skill to develop the system? Is the design practically work properly?
3. Schedule feasibilty, Can the solution developed and accepted in time.
4. Risk feasibilty, what is the succesful approach and implementation could be taken..
5. Operational feasibilty, it is about how the solution could affect the user daily life, feeling, work environment, requirement and the degree of satifaction of the user.